Summer Bouquet CSA (10 weeks)
Filled with all the annual and perennial favorites that we produce including: cosmos, dahlias, lisianthus, foxgloves, delphinium, zinnias, snapdragons, stock, sunflowers, celosia, herbs and branches and rudbeckia to name a few.
We are partnering with a handful of like-minded local businesses throughout the community as drop-off sites for the Summer Bouquet CSA. And, you can always choose to pick up at the farm! Pick up locations include:
- Scarborough: Broadturn Farm, 388 Broadturn Road, 10am-7pm
- Portland: Portland Food Coop, 290 Congress Street, 12pm-6pm
- Falmouth: Town Landing Market, 269 Foreside Road, 12pm-6pm
- South Portland: Solo Cucina Market, 161 Ocean Street, 12pm-6pm
- Yarmouth: Location TBD
- Prout's Neck: Prouts Neck Country Club (residents only)
CSA bouquets are available for pick-up on Wednesdays for the Falmouth and Yarmouth locations. For all other locations pickup will be on Tuesdays.
GIFT GIVERS PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for informing the recipient that they are receiving this thoughtful gift. Broadturn Farm does not send a physical or virtual note to the recipient. The only email we will send the recipient will be 1-2 weeks prior to the start date to inform them of the pickup details. Thank you!
For the nitty gritty on how the CSA works, please see our FAQs here!