Fall Bouquet Flower CSA (5 weeks)
Fall is full of so much subtle color and stunning changes. Join us as we celebrate the change of season with a share focused on dahlias, but accompanied by all that makes fall special.
The Fall Flower CSA starts in September.
THE FALL BOUQUET FLOWER CSA MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR THE FLOWER LOVER IN YOUR LIFE!
Filled with all fall's favorites that we can produce including: dahlias, zinnias, eucalyptus, gomphrena, flowering kale and cabbage, amaranth, broom corn, hydrangea and rosemary to name a few.
We are partnering with a handful of like-minded local businesses throughout the community as drop-off sites for the Spring Bloom CSA. And, you can always choose to pick up at the farm! Pick up locations include:
- Scarborough: Broadturn Farm, 388 Broadturn Road
- Portland: Portland Food Coop, 290 Congress Street
- Falmouth: Town Landing Market, 269 Foreside Road
- South Portland: Solo Cucina Market, 161 Ocean Street
- Yarmouth: Dandelion Catering and the Garrison Restaurant in Sparhawk Mill